Selasa, 18 Februari 2014

I now know why the night is so pathetic as to make me drop tears: ') I miss the time we laugh together, eat together, when you hold me on the cheek, when you ride on a bicycle me, when you hug me:' (I miss all it, do not remember when we anger? kept apologizing while you hug me:'') the oath that made me comfortable with you: ') but it's already not there anymore hehe I'm here still love you even though you hate me:'') and try to forget me: '), and now you call me just to tell if you change your phone number and you ask me to remove your number ill hehe but I try to toughen up with this because I know this is terbail to us:') I hope you are happy with the other 3 and remember! I still love you till whenever it dear: ') you breath, your heart, your life, you are my heaven:') I want to be angry but I'm just alone here want me to show to anyone who is disappointed that my heart / / / / 3 , I HATE ALL THIS GOD! please return him as before, I just want to live my days with you: ') I hope you quickly realize it 3 {}:' *I just saw a smile of much happiness and pray I hope it does not fly by ~

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar